At Domino we value our people and the contribution they make to the business. We strive for a culture where everyone feels valued and motivated to commit to helping us achieve our goals. To this we endeavour to attract, develop, promote and retain talented staff as it's our people that set us apart from the rest and truly make a difference.
We are firmly committed to training and development for all staff and this is shown in our Investors In People accreditation which we have held since 2000 and continuously strive to maintain these high standards.
The Weston Beamor Group are currently recruiting for the following vacancies:
Domino Jewellery has an exciting opportunity for a talented CAD Designer to join the Product Development team. Reporting to the Creative Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating 3D models for a range of fine jewellery designs including solitaire rings, bridal collections, earrings, neckwear, and wrist wear.
The ideal candidate will already be an established CAD Operator with experience in Rhino and/ or Matrix and will have knowledge of fine jewellery and manufacturing processes. We are seeking someone who manages their own time effectively, works in a systematic and methodical way and enjoys sharing technical expertise with others.
Quality Control Assistant
Domino Jewellery has an opportunity for a Quality Control Assistant to join the Viewing team. The successful candidate will support the Quality Control Team Leader in ensuring that product is assessed and processed correctly in accordance with quality standards and deadlines.
* Ensuring the manufacturing workshops and suppliers achieve and maintain the required quality standards.
* Prioritising and managing workload to ensure all product is dealt with in a timely manner and dispatched on time.
* Providing accurate information to other departments to aid good performance and support continuous improvements.
* Ensuring accurate processing by scanning product through the ERP system.
* Providing support to other QC staff as/when required to maintain delivery deadlines.
* Processing parcels into Birmingham Assay office facility according to current requirements.
The ideal candidate will be confident in making decisions and able to work flexibly in order to support other team members during pressured periods. Communicating with a variety of other teams is a key element of this role, therefore excellent communication skills are essential.
Weston Beamor Customer Service Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Weston Beamor, the Birmingham based precious metal casting, 3D printing and bespoke company, is seeking to appoint a Customer Service Administrator to cover a period of maternity leave. The position (starting in April 19) will be for 9 months initially with potential to be extended. Reporting to the Customer Service Coordinator, this role primarily involves receiving and preparing orders for production and post production despatch. High levels of customer service and attention to detail are essential at all times.
The ideal candidate will be organised and have excellent communication skills over the phone, on email and in person. Attention to detail is paramount in this position, along with the ability to work independently as well as in a team. Confident computer skills and general experience within the jewellery industry are also important. This role will be suited to someone who takes pride in their work and enjoys exceeding deadlines in order to deliver the very best service to customers.
Experienced CNC Operator
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced CNC Operator to join our Manufacturing team. The successful candidate will be part of a small team that produce wedding bands and will be responsible for operating the CNC machine, checking quality standards, and changing tooling.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have knowledge/ awareness of Mazak and 5 axis milling machines.
* Preferably have some experience of programming.
* Have MasterCAM experience (desirable but not essential).
* Demonstrate reliability and integrity (material control essential due to high value of raw material).
* Demonstrate a positive and flexible attitude in order to meet customer challenges.
* Continuously seek to improve standard ways of working and enjoys sharing their technical expertise with others.
We believe that a positive attitude and raw skills are as valuable as experience. We are therefore looking individuals who will bring energy and creativity to our business.
If you would like more information or feel that you can bring something to any of these roles, we would love to hear from you. Please send your most recent CV to HR@domino-wb.co.uk.