Complete the form
Check out the latest news from the Domino Blog.
There is no wedding dress, whatever its style or colour, that isn’t improved by the addition of diamonds around the neck, ears or wrist of the wearer and as the new bridal season gets underway Domino has jewels to suit the personal preferences and the purses of all brides-to-be.
We will be showcasing our extensive bridal offering at Baselworld, as well as a number of new launches. New launches include our new range of Finishing Touches, Starla shaped designs, 30 Diamond Ring Mount designs, and a preview of our NEW Sienna Collection.
We will be launching some more stunning Starla suites, and new wedding ring designs, including additional Finishing Touches.
If you would like further information about Domino or have any queries, please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively our contact number is shown below.
3–8 Vyse Street
Registered In England No: 465213
Tel: +44 (0) 121 236 4772
Fax: +44 (0) 121 236 8100
LONDON TRADE COUNTER
26-29 St Cross Street
Tel: +44 (0) 207 430 2914
Fax: +44 (0) 207 831 3337
Mon – Fri: 09:30 – 17:30
Senior Jewellery Designer
WB The Creative Jewellery Group Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Jewellery Designer. Reporting to the Creative Director, the role will primarily involve managing the development of new product ranges, including solitaire rings and bridal collections, earrings, neckwear and wrist wear, from concept to delivery.
- Create inspirational mood boards from a set concept or brief, interpret shape and form from mood boards and produce hand drawings to support the creation of new designs.
- Work with the CAD and Manufacturing teams to adapt designs to ensure the product is viable and meets price objectives.
- Gather material from industry and fashion journals, magazines and personal visits to inspire creativity.
- Work with the Creative Director and Marketing department to agree range launch dates, plan project timescales and manage team workloads.
- Prepare and present range proposals and products for selection to Directors.
- Manage pricing for new and existing product ranges at launch.
- Analyse market and product trends to inform future range selections and identify new market opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with external and internal customers and overseas manufacturers to ensure clear communication of project plans.
Administrator- New Product Development
WB The Creative Jewellery Group Ltd is looking to recruit an efficient and motivated Administrator to join the New Product Development team. Reporting to the National Accounts Executive, the role will primarily involve providing administrative support to the creation and production of new designs.
- Create a record of all new designs in ‘Design Bible’ to generate item codes.
- Enter new item codes, bill of materials, weight and price onto Navision.
- Progress the production of new design sample pieces, liaising with the CAD and Manufacturing teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Register all new designs for copyright purposes prior to product launch.
- Manage bought in sample stock to ensure that stock levels do not exceed budget.
- Arrange for the sell-off or move to stock of all obsolete samples.
- Provide monthly management report on sample stock level by customer.
- Ensure that all data in new catalogues is correct before publication.
- Manage the distribution and archiving of all fashion and jewellery publications.
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions please send your CV to Lisa Roberts– HR Advisor at email@example.com.